- Breaks the life cycle of horn fly, stable fly, house fly and face fly for pennies per head/day
- Approved in all beef and dairy cows (including lactating cows), confinement and pasture cattle
- Reduces animal-handling stress. No withdrawal period. No residues. No resistance issues
- Simple as mix with your preferred free-choice mineral and feed. Non-toxic compound
- In average, one JustiFLY® Feedthrough 3% 50 lbs bag treats 730 animal per month
JustiFLY® Feedthrough 3% is an insect growth regulator (IGR) end-use product that prevents the development of horn flies, stable flies, house flies and face flies in the manure of treated cattle, lactating and non-lactating beef and dairy cows, slaughter, stocker and feeder cattle and calves, including veal calves. It contains Diflubenzuron Insect Growth Regulator [IGR] and it may be used in an integrated pest management fly control program. When mixed with feed or mineral supplements, diflubenzuron passes through the digestive tract and into the feces in sufficient concentration to kill fly larvae. It can be mixed with free-choice minerals. Justifly 3% effectively controls horn flies and nuisance face, house and stable flies for a comparable per-head price to horn fly only feedthroughs and it is more concentrated formulation easy to convert for optimal savings.
JustiFLY® Feedthrough – Part high-tech killing machine, part economic stimulus plan.
- JustiFLY® Feedthrough 3% 50 pound bag: 24 inches x 16 inches x 10 inches