- Developed solely for distributors and feed mills
- Highly effective, field-proven fly control for pennies per head per day
- Treats horn flies, face flies, stable flies and house flies
- IGR insecticide – No known resistance issues
- Minimizes animal handling stress – No oily insecticides, no dusts or sprays
- EPA approved for use in BOTH confinement animals and pasture animals. Approved for all beef and dairy animals (including veal calves)
- Approved for lactating cows – No milk disposal issues, no withdrawal period
JustiFLY® 0.67% Diflubenzuron Larvicide Premix is an EPA approved feedthrough larvicide specifically designed to provide no-stress control and management of horn flies, face flies, stable flies and houseflies for pennies per head per day. JustiFLY® 0.67% Diflubenzuron Larvicide Premix is an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) designed to stop the growth and kill fly larvae that come in contact with the feed¬through insecticide in treated manure.